Turner Road, Langley
Please visit our website for our tenancy information.
- 2 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WARDROBES IN BOTH BEDROOMS
- HIGHLEY SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO SLOUGH AND LANGLEY STATIONS
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE IN A BLOCK
- RESIDENTS UNALLOCATED PARKING
- LEASEHOLD 150 YEARS FROM OCTOBER 1972
DescriptionNO ONWARD CHAIN - A spacious 2 double bedroom leasehold house in a highly sought after road. The property has the benefit of no onward chain, garage in a block, gas central heating, double glazing and well maintained communal gardens. Modern kitchen and first floor bathroom. Wardrobes in both bedrooms. Set within easy access of Slough and Langley stations, multiple shops, schools, the M4 & Heathrow a viewing is recommended.
Sitting room 15' (4.57m) x 12' 8" (3.86m):
Dining area 11' 9" (3.58m) x 8' 7" (2.62m):
Kitchen 11' 4" (3.45m) x 7' (2.13m):
Bedroom one 12' 8" (3.86m) x 12' 4" (3.76m):
Bedroom two 11' 9" (3.58m) x 9' 6" (2.90m):
Parking unallocated resident parking
Service charge including buildings insurance £120 p c m
Leasehold 150 years from 1st October 1972
Ground rent £5 per annum
Note: Leasehold information is given as a guide and purchasers should confirm with their solicitor this information prior to purchase.