Bangors Road North, Iver Heath
£2,000 pcmFees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Double Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Full Double Glazing
DescriptionLocation: set in the popular area of Iver Heath, within easy reach of the motorway networks (M40/M25/M4) at Denham, Heathrow is approx 8 miles. Langley and Iver railway stations offer links to London Paddington and the underground services for the Metroploitan and Piccadilly lines may be found at nearby Uxbridge along with major shopping facilities.
Unfurnished accommodation: a spacious and well presented converted detached bungalow. Comprising, 4 double bedrooms (en-suite to master bedroom), ground floor family bathroom with shower cubicle, first floor shower room, large kitchen breakfast room, gas ch, living room, dining room, conservatory, terrace to good size rear garden, front shingle driveway for ample parking. Ideal family home. Now Let.