High Street, Iver
£800 pcmFees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Double Bedroom
DescriptionA spacious one double bedroom second floor apartment in Iver High Street. The apartment is close to local shops and within easy access of Iver station with Crossrail expected to start running in 2018. The M4 is a short drive providing access to Heathrow. Major shops can be found at Uxbridge, Slough and Windsor.
The accommodation comprises one double bedroom with wardrobes, spacious lounge/dining room, bathroom with mixer shower over the bath, kitchen and one allocated parking space to the rear.
This property would suit a single person or a couple. Regret no pets and no smokers.