Grand Union House, The Ridgeway, Iver
£825 pcmFees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Double Bedroom
- Full Double Glazing
DescriptionA spacious one double bedroom first floor duplex apartment on a new development in The Ridgeway Trading Estate. Ideally located for access to local shops and Iver station, with Crossrail expected to start running in 2018. The M4 is a short drive providing access to Heathrow. Major shops can be found at Uxbridge, Slough and Windsor.
The property is contemporary in style with fiited open plan kitchen and modern bathroom. The accommodation comprises one double bedroom, open plan lounge/kitchen diner, bathroom with mixer shower over the bath and one parking space. This property would suit a single person or a couple. Regret no pets and no smokers. Available 23rd March 2018.