Hollow Hill Lane, Iver
£1,495 pcmFees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Double Bedroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Single Garage
DescriptionA spacious and charming end of terrace barn conversion with 3 bedrooms and study/bedroom 4. The property is within easy access of Langley & Iver stations with Crossrail expected to start running in 2018. The M4 is a short drive providing access to Heathrow. Major shops can be found at Uxbridge, Slough and Windsor.
The accommodation comprises three/four bedrooms, spacious lounge/dining room, bathroom, large kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom, garage, garden and parking on the gravel drive.
This property would suit a single person, a couple or a family. Regret no smokers. Pets may be considered with a pet clause added to the contract and subject to the landlords agreement.