Hollow Hill Lane, Iver
£1,600 pcmFees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Double Bedroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Single Garage
DescriptionA charming end of terrace Barn conversion with 3 bedrooms and study/bedroom 4. The property is within easy access of Langley & Iver stations with Crossrail expected to start running in 2020. The M4 is a short drive providing access to Heathrow. Major shops can be found at Uxbridge, Slough and Windsor.
The accommodation comprises: three/four bedrooms (due to character ceiling beams, headroom is limited in parts), spacious open-plan lounge/dining room, large fitted kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom, upstairs family bathroom, garage, shed and wendy house, front and rear gardens with parking on the gravel drive. Regret no smokers. Pets may be considered and is subject to the Landlords agreement. Available from the 4th March 2019.