Grand Union House, The Ridgeway, Iver
£1,200 pcmFees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Double Bedroom
- Full Double Glazing
DescriptionA first floor 3 bed apartment within walking distance of Iver Station providing links to London Paddington.
The planned Crossrail scheme will provide further benefits to the area. Heathrow & the motorway networks are easily accessed and there are underground services to London at Uxbridge along with major shopping facilities.
Unfurnished modern apartment, equipped to a high specification throughout, comprising: gloss white kitchen, integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood, contemporary bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, carpets & wood flooring. There is an impressive communal entrance, courtyard and allocated parking. Regret No Pets/No Smokers.